Policies + Etiquette
- The spa is closed on Sundays and all major holidays.
- All services are done by appointment only (no walk-ins). Late arrivals cannot guarantee full service.
- We require a minimum 48-hour notice to cancel or reschedule your appointment. In the event of a no-show or frequent cancellations, there will be a 100% charge for all services booked. We may decline appointment requests after a no-show or numerous cancellations.
- Please refrain from bringing children under the age of 12 to the spa.
- While at the spa, remember to speak softly and turn off your cell phone.
- There is a 7-day return policy on all product purchases.
- GIFT CERTIFICATES: Once a gift certificate is purchased monetary refunds cannot be given, and the certificate is not transferable. A paper copy of the gift certificate must be present at appointment time in order to redeem. Gift certificates are for service only, not for purchasing products. Cancellations within 24-hours or not-showing for an appointment with a gift certificate will result in forfeiture of the certificate.
- Our discount for referring a client is offered only after the referred client completes a service with us. This referral discount cannot be used toward the purchase of gift certificates.
- All policies and prices are subject to change. We always strive for 30-day advanced notice of any changes.
We are licensed estheticians for the state of Illinois. We follow the strictest guidelines of sanitation and safety for our clients.