Policies + Etiquette
- The spa is closed on Sundays and all major holidays.
- We are a small operation and are fortunate to have a large, loyal client base, so our appointments often book several weeks in advance.
- All services are done by appointment only (no walk-ins). Late arrivals cannot guarantee full service.
- We require a minimum 48-hour notice to cancel or reschedule your appointment. In the event of a no-show or frequent cancellations, any pre-booked, future appointments will be removed from our schedule at our discretion. We may also decline appointment requests after a no-show or frequent cancellations. There is a 100% service charge for any Saturday appointment no-shows or cancellations within 48-hours.
- Please refrain from bringing children under the age of 12 to the spa.
- While at the spa, remember to speak softly and turn off your cell phone.
- There is a 7-day return policy on all product purchases.
- GIFT CERTIFICATES: Once a gift certificate is purchased monetary refunds cannot be given, and the certificate is not transferable. Gift certificates are for service only, not for purchasing products. Cancellations within 24-hours or not-showing for an appointment with a gift certificate will result in forfeiture of the certificate.
- All service information and prices are subject to change. We always strive for 30-day advanced notice for any changes.
We are licensed estheticians for the state of Illinois. We follow the strictest guidelines of sanitation and safety for our clients.